An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

awesome

This is great, you always pick great topics and things to animate and your animations are always smooth and great looking, you got talent man.

coffee break coffee break

I think i get it

the whole self check out thing is a metaphor for the fact that he has some kind of fetish for wearing dead peoples clothes but couldn't kill them himself. He finally realizes that he should just do it himself. Great flash.

SS - Thoughts SS - Thoughts

Awesome

Your saying words that need to be said in todays world and through a great venue, i'm not going to knock you on the animation because it's obvious you were just using it to get your point across. It was very neat and clean looking and got the job done. I have been becoming more and more interested in spirituality and the power of my own mind (and everyone elses) for a couple of years now and have been researching and doing things like DMT, Lucid Dreaming, Meditation, and positive thinking and i think other people should also be more concerned with the powers that lay behind the physical world. This was great i look forward to more of these.

RiverJordan responds:

Have you read the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life? That book changed everything for me. Recently i've been Astral Traveling too, when i get adept at it we should meet in the astral realm! ;)

Da social network Da social network

this is a modern masterpiece

nuff said

Smierate:Tootsie rool pop Smierate:Tootsie rool pop

Sorry to sound harsh but....

This wasn't really funny or creative in any way, i was expecting some kind of joke making fun of the old tootsie pop commercial but nothing really happened.....you just kind of used the audio for some reason. It was also rather poorly drawn and the animation was choppy. Your character also looks a lot like spongebob in my opinion, i would suggest changing the color of him or something. All in all it just looks like a poorly done un-thought out idea. Keep trying.

nickro10 responds:

I appreciate your honesty! I know it not a good flash animation.. I'm new in this media (REALLY new).

The Krypt The Krypt

i'm speechless

You sir are.......a genius. You never cease to impress me.

Prstns Gum Prstns Gum

meh

This looks alot like eddsworld stuff, a little uncoincidental even. It was also too short, unfunny, and doesn't look like you put alot of work into it. But hey if your just doing it for fun who cares.

prstnsworld responds:

thanks thats all im doing is just for fun.

Directionless: Job Hunt Directionless: Job Hunt

great flash

I love the style of this and i can relate with the whole not being able to get a job thing. The only thing i didn't like was the music, but thats just my opinion.

ActiveObjectX responds:

Aw, sorry the music didn't do it for you.

Parody Rangers Turbo Parody Rangers Turbo

fuck this shit

Crappy ego raptor ripp off made by the guy who did brawl taunts.

Kirbopher responds:

u mad

Purged Purged

wow

wow that was beautiful, kind of reminded me of a tool video or something. A little too short though in my opinion but hey you were probably doing it all by yourself so i don't blame you.